Educators enjoy an evening of food, fun and mindful awareness at PrivaMD.
Thursday, August 8, 2019
16986 Robbins Rd Suite 180
- Relax, reconnect and snack on healthy finger foods with your peers in our calming environment.
From our custom water feature and live wall to fireplace and generously appointed rooms, you’re sure
to feel revitalized body, mind + spirit.
- Learn to make smoothies, snacks and energy bites that help you power through your day with Renee Randall
of Bohdi Tree Juice Co from 4-6 PM.
- Let Kari Jo from Holy Ground Yoga Fit align your body and mind with Cardio Drumming from 6-7 PM.
- Enjoy an Ionic Foot Detox or Sauna Session. Special pricing for educators, only $15/each.
- Explore mindfulness and belief systems with Lisa Cobb, LMSW from 7-8 PM, $15/person.
- Learn techniques to cope with the job pressures educators face and its potential impact on students.
- Enter to win a PrivaMD Gift Certificate, 3 Yoga Classes or a HotLogic® Mini.
Mindfulness Class from 7-8 PM
$15/person, space is limited for this class.
Call PrivaMD 616.213.0253.